Who we are?
Audiothingies is a brand owned by SARL MCDA, based in France.
Our website address is: https://www.audiothingies.com.
What data do we collect?
We collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Location (IP address)
- Order related data
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Subscribe to our newsletter
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your orders and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, if and only if you subscribed to our newsletter.
You won’t receive marketing emails if you have not given your consent to receive such emails.
We will never transfer / sell user data to any other companies for marketing purposes.
When we process your order, part of your data may be sent to Stripe who is in charge of processing the payments.
How do we store your data?
Data is securely stored on servers located in Europe.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for at least 3 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date, either directly within the emails you receive, or directly by visiting this page.
We will never buy / transfer / sell user data from / to any other third-party companies for marketing purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies?
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us?