8-voice polyphonic desktop synthesizer
The Micromonsta is an 8-voice polyphonic desktop synthesizer.
Small, powerful, great sound, usability and easy editing were key elements while designing the Micromonsta.
- 8 voices of polyphony
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub oscillator, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 6 modulation slots, 3 scalers, 1 lag operator per voice
- 12 oscillator types + 30 (multi-sampled) wavetables (15 factory featuring both evolving sweeps and totally random wavetables + 15 user for your own creations)
- 8 filter types
- Powerful detuning options (both per voice and per oscillator)
- Powerful arpeggiator with step pattern editor, slide and accent capable for 303-ish arpeggiated phrases
- Deep modulation matrix (with for example filter parameters, envelope or LFO speeds as destination)
- A chorder module allowing the generation of 4-note chords within a key/scale
- Internal FXs
- 384 preset slots to store your sound creations
Buy it now
NEW: Now sold optionally with a universal switch-mode multi-plug (EU/UK/US/AU) power supply (select option below)