Dual polyphonic synthesizer
MicroMonsta 2 is a dual polyphonic synthesizer featuring :
- 2 x 6 voices of polyphony
- 3 oscillators, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 10 modulation slots and 2 operators per voice (lag and mult)
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 4 FM-able oscillators for OSC1
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 8 multisampled wavetables for OSC2 and OSC3 (FM source)
- 8 filter types with FM
- Per voice and per oscillator detuning options for analog character
- Deep modulation matrix
- Delay + reverb (per program)
MicroMonsta 2 is a brand new synth design based on our critically acclaimed MicroMonsta synthesizer.
Despite the fact they share the same name, they are different in every way: brand new hardware with much more powerful dsp, upgraded switches and encoders, new low profile sexy aluminum enclosure, different internal architecture and updated algorithms. Everything has been re-done from scratch. It is also USB powered and the output can drive a pair of headphones.
In the end, we believe it’s better in every way, it looks better, it sounds better, has more sound shaping possibilities and is easier to use.
Batch 1 sold out – Batch 2 coming (when, we don’t know, probably around March /April)
MicroMonsta is sold with a USB 2.0 cable but without a power supply adapter.
See the FAQ and read the manual for power supply considerations.
Out of stock