Dual polyphonic synthesizer
MicroMonsta 2 is a dual polyphonic synthesizer featuring :
- 2 x 6 voices of polyphony
- 3 oscillators, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 10 modulation slots and 2 operators per voice (lag and mult)
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 4 FM-able oscillators for OSC1
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 8 multisampled wavetables for OSC2 and OSC3 (FM source)
- 8 filter types with FM
- Per voice and per oscillator detuning options for analog character
- Deep modulation matrix
- Delay + reverb (per program)
New in firmware 2.1
- fm unleashed: both oscillator and filter FM are more intense allowing for more aggressive FM sounds.
- oscillator phase reset parameter
- filter character parameter – soft, mild, hard, mean
- individual envelope reset parameter
- added a second multiply operator (mult2)
- voice panning reworked
- chorus and simple eq (low or hi pass) per program
- new unipolar shapes for lfo
- second lpf delay with higher cutoff frequency
- delay tempo sync
- vca destination in mod matrix
- arp pattern per program (16 editable steps)
- MPE compatibility
MicroMonsta 2 is a brand new synth design based on our critically acclaimed MicroMonsta synthesizer.
Despite the fact they share the same name, they are different in every way: brand new hardware with much more powerful dsp, upgraded switches and encoders, new low profile sexy aluminum enclosure, different internal architecture and updated algorithms. Everything has been re-done from scratch. It is also USB powered and the output can drive a pair of headphones.
In the end, we believe it’s better in every way, it looks better, it sounds better, has more sound shaping possibilities and is easier to use.
Batch #1: Sold out
Batch #2: Sold out
Batch #3: Sold out
Batch #4: Q4 ’21 If you want to receive a notification when we have a MicroMonsta 2 ready for you, please subscribe to the back in stock email list below.
MicroMonsta is sold with a USB 2.0 cable (but without a power supply adapter) and with a TRS-MIDI adapter.
See the FAQ and read the manual for power supply considerations.
Out of stock