Dual polyphonic synthesizer
MicroMonsta 2 is a dual polyphonic synthesizer featuring :
- 2 x 6 voices of polyphony
- 3 oscillators, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 10 modulation slots and 2 operators per voice (lag and mult)
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 4 FM-able oscillators for OSC1
- 12 « analog » oscillator types + 8 multisampled wavetables for OSC2 and OSC3 (FM source)
- 8 filter types with FM
- Per voice and per oscillator detuning options for analog character
- Deep modulation matrix
- Delay + reverb (per program)
New in firmware 2.1
- fm unleashed: both oscillator and filter FM are more intense allowing for more aggressive FM sounds.
- oscillator phase reset parameter
- filter character parameter – soft, mild, hard, mean
- individual envelope reset parameter
- added a second multiply operator (mult2)
- voice panning reworked
- chorus and simple eq (low or hi pass) per program
- new unipolar shapes for lfo
- second lpf delay with higher cutoff frequency
- delay tempo sync
- vca destination in mod matrix
- arp pattern per program (16 editable steps)
- MPE compatibility
MicroMonsta 2 is a brand new synth design based on our critically acclaimed MicroMonsta synthesizer.
Despite the fact they share the same name, they are different in every way: brand new hardware with much more powerful dsp, upgraded switches and encoders, new low profile sexy aluminum enclosure, different internal architecture and updated algorithms. Everything has been re-done from scratch. It is also USB powered and the output can drive a pair of headphones.
In the end, we believe it’s better in every way, it looks better, it sounds better, has more sound shaping possibilities and is easier to use.
Before you buy mini FAQ
- Only 1 unit per order
- Shipping quotes are for “standard” shipping. Express shipping is available as well but we’ll need to custom quote the cost for you before you order
- After you place your order, it will appear “on hold”: this is the expected behavior, don’t worry about it, it means your order is OK
- Please allow us up to 1 week to ship your order
- You will get an email when we process your order, and another one with a tracking number when it has shipped (or is ready to be taken to the carrier)
- Special UK note: UK customs might give a warning about missing invoices, this seems to be the normal process for them, we submit invoices to UK customs as any other country. Do not worry about this notification, this will solve by itself within a couple days.
- Companies with valid EU VAT number: there is a EU VAT field on the checkout page, please enter your VAT number here
MicroMonsta is sold with a USB 2.0 cable (but without a power supply adapter) and with a TRS-MIDI adapter.
See the FAQ and read the manual for power supply considerations.
Out of stock