8-voice polyphonic desktop synthesizer
The Micromonsta is an 8-voice polyphonic desktop synthesizer.
Small, powerful, great sound, usability and easy editing were key elements while designing the Micromonsta.
- 8 voices of polyphony
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub oscillator, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 6 modulation slots, 3 scalers, 1 lag operator per voice
- 12 oscillator types + 30 (multi-sampled) wavetables (15 factory featuring both evolving sweeps and totally random wavetables + 15 user for your own creations)
- 8 filter types
- Powerful detuning options (both per voice and per oscillator)
- Powerful arpeggiator with step pattern editor, slide and accent capable for 303-ish arpeggiated phrases
- Deep modulation matrix (with for example filter parameters, envelope or LFO speeds as destination)
- A chorder module allowing the generation of 4-note chords within a key/scale
- Internal FXs
- 384 preset slots to store your sound creations
Plus, added to the original release with firmware updates:
- Non-interpolated wavetables
- Arp pattern randomization options
- MPE compatibility (Settings: Channel 1 = common, Channels 2 to 16 = notes, pitch bend set to +- 48 semitones, slide: CC1, relative unipolar or CC74, relative bipolar)
- USB MIDI input
- Drone mode
- Microtuning support
Buy it now
Optionally sold without power supply if you can provide your own (center positive, 5.5/2.1mm plug, 9V, 200mA minimum).
Please read the top blue banner for stock/shipping status.
252.50€ – 262.50€
A word about availability
If you see this message, it is because MicroMonsta is currently not available to order.
When this is the case, a rough estimation on when it will be back in stock is available on the top blue banner of this website.
You can also subscribe to receive an email notification when MicroMonsta is back in stock, just send an email to this address